https://pdfcandy.com This is a GREAT tool to convert files!!
https://www.kamiapp.com Versatile annotation tool- critically connect with content….. look at the review: https://www.commonsense.org/education/website/kami
Loom- videos- With Loom, you can record your screen, voice, and face to create an instantly shareable video https://www.loom.com/education
How to make a PDF that you can edit.
PDF to editable document
Create Digital worksheets
Interactive worksheet on Google Slides
Bitmojis in Schoology
How to create Bitmoji classroom
Completion Rules- Set to finish a folder before advancing….
Integrate Writing into assignments
For any chemistry teachers – how-to video to have the kids see how the assessment questions will look. In case you needed some ideas for those DA and mole conversion problems.
HOW TO SET PRIVACY IN SCHOOLOGY SO THAT NO ONE CAN EDIT YOUR COURSE (Thanks to Tim Haynie- OHHS)
- Go to Schoology and click on Course Options.
- Then click Edit Privacy/ Course Settings
- When that page opens, click on the top heading called Course Privacy Settings and find Materials on the list. Come across and click on the box labeled Course so that it turns green and is checked. This will keep anyone from editing your materials.
- Scroll down to the heading Other Settings.
- You will see the green boxes checked under All Members—click on the boxes under Course Admin Only. (unless you want your students to be able to edit your page!!)