LEADERSHIP TEAM AGENDA
February 22, 2020
· Norms, Roles, Procedures
· Meeting times & dates
· Strategic Plan
· Grade Cards
· Parent Teacher Conference- Additional CSI
· Curricular updates
· Assessments CIA / Data Tracking Notebooks / IMAs
· GSA – 4/22 – 5/ 22 DLM- 4/14 – 5/22
· Data Reflection- (Student led data talks and ice cream for parents)
· ELA MATH ½ day monthly sessions
· Intervention updates
· PD opportunities
· Changes and rationale
· Flexible design
· How is the week going?
· Master Schedule- Please take grade levels and divide them out in an excel document
· GSA Testing Schedule – begin & end dates
· CBA to CIA growth—We need to see more growth.
o Some students question why they are in their intervention groups, causing some to say they did not try on CIA- sending a message to those who do not try on tests.
· We are looking into methods to gauge progress on Lexile growth for fluidity
· Intervention next week is IMAGINE MATH
o Specific Lessons- not benchmark
· Students should have a pathway assigned based upon the benchmark. As you design pathways and instruction look at the PowerPoint emailed out that identifies weak standards tested on the CIA.
· Three days after school ends
· $150 stipend per day
· WRITING/ELA -all disciplines– Dr. Andrea Lemon, et al
· NEWSELA training – Angela et al
· MATH Sessions- Wilson/Minter et al
· Special Ed interventions TBA
· Classroom Management sessions
· Other ideas?
· Management & Housekeeping
· Upcoming events
o PBIS Rewards
o Field Trips-
§ Culture Center,
§ Recycling Center, etc.
· ELA – Math -Classroom Visits to NRI
· Peer to Peer visits OHMS – March
· Cultural Typology – March
· Other points
· We received many compliments about the extra parent teacher conference
· Parents are working together for the 8th grade trip to Carowinds.
OTHERS– Grade level / personal – around the table
|Next Leadership Meeting|